1. My nose whistle. I know that sounds weird and gross but I have my nose pierced and ever since I have gotten it pierced, the nose ring has given me a nose whistle.
2. When I can hear the man who lives in the basement's TV and phone calls through the vent in my 2nd floor bedroom.
3. When the dogs bark at air. Or maybe raccoons, who knows. All I know is that I am too lazy to get out of bed to see what they are howling at.
4. When the little sister and her boyfriend are having an argument. She isn't the type to care that there are other people who live in the room next to hers so she is going to be as loud as she wants.
5. When someone sends a dumb/random text.
6. When it's too cold to go with out covers, but too hot to have the comforter on.
7. Well.. There might be a #7, but I can't remember it so I must have fallen asleep...