Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pinterest

I have joined the Pinterest wagon. Who would have thought that it would be so addicting to pin your favorites and have them all in one spot? I love it!

Here are a few of my favorites right now!

I LOVE everything about this bedroom. The green chandelier, the green curtains, light tealy blue walls, the bedding, and that bench. I love it all and wish it was mine!!
Found here via Pinterest

I don't know what it is about these paper mache birds, but they are adorable and I need to find some to make!
Found here via Pinterest

I don't cook and hardly ever bake (I think the only time I do back is when it is my birthday so I can bring treats to work...), but if I did, I would so want this apron!
Found here via Pinterest

Oh if only I could crochet... I would love to curl up with this blanket and read a book.
Found here via Pinterest

These look like real feathers don't they, but they are paper! I like that the tutorial looks so easy to make!
Found here via Pinterest

Dyed paper doilies and then hang them? Easy decor!
Found here via Pinterest

How clever is this? Wooden magazine holders with a shelf on top. Love it!
Found here via Pinterest

Spray painted pine cones!
Found here via Pinterest

Tell me where this desk came from and I am there to get one. This would be absolutely perfect for my scrapbooking table!
Found here via Pinterest

Recycled vases. Acrylic paint inside a glass vase.
Found here via Pinterest

Have you checked out Pinterest yet? If not, go there now and check it out!!

No comments: