Saturday, July 23, 2011

Self-Portrait & Baking

Woot, woot! I am on a roll! I don't think I have ever scrapbooked this many pages in a row (4 in 3 days). Well, maybe except for when I did my little sister's scrapbook for her graduation gift.  

Anyways, here is my cutie niece taking her very first self-portrait at my town's summerfest parade last year (2010).  I think it turned out pretty darn cute!

I used a sketch from PageMaps.
Materials Used:
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Cardstock: American Crafts
Number Stickers: Kiaser Crafts
Letters: Cricut (Doodletype)
Punch: Martha Stewart
Other: Sharpie, White Pen, Buttons

Brooklynn LOVES to help me bake.  Well, she likes to add a few ingredients and then eat the batter.

I lifted a layout by Suzy Plantamura from either Creating Keepsakes or Scrapbooks, etc.  I can't remember which one though..
Materials Used:
Patterned Paper: Echo Park, October Afternoon
Cardstock: Die Cuts with a View
Flowers: Prima
Letters: Cricut (Doodletype)
Other: Purple pen, twine, cooking charms, brads

As always, thank you for looking! I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  

No comments: