Saturday, September 17, 2011

Easy Rider

So I figure I better update this little ole blog of mine. It has been so neglected. 

This is the last layout I did. I did it for Scrapbook.com's Scraplift the Person Before You challenge. I lifted a layout from Auntie T's gallery. 

This is my dad and stepmom with my adorable (yet sassy!) niece when she was around 1. This was her first and last motorcycle ride as my dad hasn't taken the bike out for awhile and Tooter Fruiter doesn't really enjoy loud noises...































Products Used:
Everything is Jenni Bowlin exept for the sun pp (Echo Park) and the crisscross blue scalloped pp (Bella Blvd)

I think that I have lost my umphf for scrapbooking. I am hoping that it is only wanting to play hide and seek because I have WAAAY too much stuff to just stop now. I do enjoy it, but right now I just don't even want to look at my little corner and that is very difficult because it is in my bedroom. Oh well, it will find me soon (I hope!).



No comments: